Until recently, I was able to use the search in the Android app, so that the content of the notes was also taken into account in the search. Now it is so that I can only find or search for words that are in the title of the note. If I search for a word, a result will only be shown if the word appears in a note. Others do not appear. It works as usual in the desktop app. I've already reinstalled the Android app and couldn't fix the problem.

I would be very happy if you can help me!

Account Info
----------------------------------------

Android version: 8.0.0
Evernote version: 8.13.3(1083335)
Evernote revision: 8.13.3_2551
Evernote type: public

Edited by Daniel N.
Removed private data
  • Level 5*

Hi.  This is a public forum,  so I'd strongly suggest you delete everything in your note after line 5 since the rest is a gift to spammers and identity thieves.

This forum is also -mainly- supported by other users.  The main fix for mobile devices is to uninstall and reinstall the app which you could certainly try - be aware though that depending on your device you may now find that Evernote v10 is the only version on offer.

You can try to contact Evernote support on https://twitter.com/evernotehelps but they are no longer supporting the older versions of Evernote and will likely suggest that you update to v10 if you can.

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Daniel N. said:

Thanks. Removed some Personal data. Do you think, search problems exist also in paid versions?

The paid versions use exactly the same process...