Version 10 & Legacy logins

I've just tried to access EN on my Android device and it tells me I have to split my account in to business & personal.

How does this work if I want to keep the legacy version on my Windows computer which I believe I need to to get the features I need listed below ?
Will I only be able to log in to either Personal or Business at once (in the legacy app), I literally switch between personal & business notes 100's of times a day ?

How do things like the Auto import folder work - do I now have two - one for business notes & one for personal notes ?

The really important features that I must have (and which I believe some are stopping me moving to V10 on my Windows desktop)
1. Quick way to switch between viewing Personal & Business notes
2. Import folder for scanned documents.
3. Documents incoming via Email.
4. Stacks of Notebooks
5. Notes by photo on Android device i.e OCR scanning of photos.
6. Persistent access to ALL notes on my Windows machine when there is no internet connection.
7. A "forget it's happening" method to backup all notes elsewhere at least once a day. i.e no user interaction is required.

I can do all the above with the legacy app - has the new version caught up yet or is it still a "beta" and if I move my Android app to V10, will I lose any of the above features in the legacy version on my Windows machine  ?

Cheers

David - happy EN user for more years than I can recall (that is until V10 came along)

• Level 5*

Hi.  Import folders are not yet a feature,  though they're still 'coming soon' according to release notes. 

Evernote trailed the business / personal split a little while ago -  Prepare your Evernote Business account for update

If this is your business,  I'd suggest you consider switching back to just using a premium account and use separate stacks for business / personal.  If others have access to the account,  then clearly that's not practical, but there are no easy ways to switch between accounts - could you share one or more notebooks from one account to another and limit access to that notebook in Business to just you personally?

Thanks. It is my business, but the business side is shared with all my employees. 
Having a quick look through the business notes, it looks like 90% of them are output only e.g company procedures, so could easily be moved to dropbox or something like google docs, which would be a good saving too. I don't think any of my employees get on with Evernote in a personal capacity, so all this will do is cut Evernote's income.

• Like 1