Image fairies ???

I'm really trying to be patient and work with the new engine as much as possible (through the web; the Windows 10 client is just too much of a step back for me at the moment), but I am just so frustrated with things that should be easy ... like printing.

I'm wrestling with the fact that Evernote Web arbitrarily cuts off the amount sent to print. And I do mean arbitrary. A three page note stops on page 2. A 9 page note on page 6. And so on. I was going to try a work-around suggested elsewhere about using the "preview" pane ... but now I cannot even get that far, because I get some silly message about "image fairies."

I increasingly get the feeling I'm sticking with a company that is falling apart. I spent more time working around Evernote glitches than with all other platforms I used combined (and they are far from glitch-free).

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried using your word processor of choice and attaching the output file to a note?  You can then use the detailed print options of the WP app to generate any paper copies rather than rely on something which is trying to run inside of a browser...