• Level 5*
1 hour ago, LGTbjb said:

I cannot get Evernote for Windows to open on my PC.

Best advice would be to uninstall Evernote,  power your system off and then back on,  re-download from the Evernote website and reinstall as Administrator (the Admin bit used to work with the old version,  not sure whether it's relevant now - but it won't hurt to try...)

I'm having the same problem with Evernote Web using Microsoft Edge. It barely loads on my PC - even if it's the only tab open! This just started with the recent update. Web loads faster on Chrome, but still much, much slower than it used to.

I've been a premium user for years and I am seriously considering leaving Evernote (I've already exported by vital notes out of EN)

SBS

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, Stories By Steve said:

Web loads faster on Chrome

I thought Edge was Chrome based these days.  I'm getting the web version OK on a Chrome clone browser ("Sidekick") without any issues.

If you do have problems and you're a subscriber - please contact Support to give the details.  The developers will pick up trends from here,  but you can get personal feedback (and apply a little bit of pressure to the company to fix things) by getting them to help...

Thanks, but If they don't already know about the problem with Microsoft Edge loading Evernote Web then I don't need them. I can't be the only web user with this problem. I really don't think they tested it. Couldn't have - or else they don't care. I am starting to think that EN does not care about it's users.

I would rather use Edge. I used Google for years and am moving away towards MS products.