Version 10, careful: Don´t upgrade until you are sure yo can go back to your version

I have been using Evernote for more than 10 years and many paying as Premium. I have recommended Evernote to many people and now I have made the mistake of installing version 10.8. It is a giant step back. By far the worst version of the program of the many that I have tried. 
The interface is terribly bad. Much design but little utility.
The notes panel cannot be removed so the note list only shows half of the text. Notes cannot be dragged onto the labels or notebooks on the left, only one at a time.
I don't use Evernote as a decorative painting, but rather for work or for personal purposes.

You cannot drag notes to the labels or notebooks on the left. Just one at a time. They have put so much space between the labels or notebooks that only very few are visible. Ect After trying two days I have desistando Ver 10 willing to unsubscribe from Evernote but I have figured out where to get a normal version, not so bad. They call Legacy to one of the older versions. 
PLEASE DO NOT spoil your prestige with such a bad version full of empty spaces so you can not see very little information at one time. Is very important to put on or off the notes panel.

Why do you remove utilities instead of adding them? Why do you remove information from the overviews. If you want I can post printscreens to show what I am talking about. Regards. Gonzalo