Margin on the right side on a PDF cuted off

Hi team!

I'm trying to export note to PDF. i'm working on Windows 10 64 bits. As i can't do this with the latest Evernote , i installed legacy (version 6.25.2...)

Now it's working, i can export, but i have still an issue with margins...
the texte on the right sideof the sheet is cuted off. finally text is missing on the right side of the page (as you can see on the screenshots),

As i'm working on full screen 1920x1080 evernote with big table (full screen), i think that is the problem, but i dont want to reduce the table size, anoying to work with...
Is there any solution to export as 100% view in the page? i tried with print to microsoft PDF, Adobe PDF.

Thank you in advance!

1.PNG

2.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're printing to PDF from the app,  try downloading the app to your desktop and print from there.  If you already downloaded the file,  this seems to be a PDF/ printer issue unconnected with Evernote...

• Level 5

AFAIK there is no way to avoid this behavior when using a table.

EN has no page layout for notes, they simply do not know what size you are targeting when creating the pdf. If it is a plain text note, the adaption to the page width is probably done by the driver that is used to create the pdf. So text is broken into lines and paragraphs by emulating a page with the given font sizes.

If you try to print a note with a table, this does not work. Here the table is treated as a fixed width object. The page is created by the pdf driver, and what is wider than the page minus the margin is cut off.

You could try to print in landscape orientation - if your print dialogue allows for it. This allows for an appr. 40% wider page.