Add A Calendar Within A Note

TK0047

Idea

When planning for something in Evernote, within the note, I either copy paste a screenshot of a calendar view or create a table with the dates etc. which is cumbersome.

I thought it would be really nice to be able to insert a "calendar" , you can choose the start date and end date which will result in an table created automatically where you can put critical info into the date boxes.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, TK0047 said:

I thought it would be really nice to be able to insert a "calendar" , you can choose the start date and end date which will result in an table created automatically where you can put critical info into the date boxes.

I don't use them but you should look at the calendar templates1797076843_ScreenShot2021-01-29at11_29_35AM.png.8608483b209fa5e947940a90b4ea8cca.png

There's not a lot of space; I would insert a link to a more detailed note

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

I don't use them but you should look at the calendar templates1797076843_ScreenShot2021-01-29at11_29_35AM.png.8608483b209fa5e947940a90b4ea8cca.png

There's not a lot of space; I would insert a link to a more detailed note

I have used the templates before but still not practical while you are in a note and want to create a custom calendar to show from today to the deadline or whatever you have planned.

Like a "module" within the note as a standalone calendar. I think Notion has something similar, might be wrong though.