Web Clipper not shown in iOS Safari

I can see the web clipper in Safari or Chrome on my iPhone but not on my iPad. It does not show up as a possible SHARE option even when I click "more" where I can add dropbox, OneNote etc. The app is installed, I am logged into Evernote even in the browser. I'm pretty sure this used to work but the function seems to be gone now. Any ideas anyone?

• Like 1
  • Level 5

There is not really a web clipper in iOS, only the EN app symbol shows as share target.

If you don’t find it behind „ ... more“ and not there when clicking edit and scrolling down, no further idea. Maybe you need to uninstall and reinstall the app.

• 1 month later...

I get this problem too - and noticed it reported on another thread as well...

if you restart your phone EN will re-appear in the share list for a few times and then it will disappear from the list again (very annoying). I did notice that it does appear in another app (Firefox in this case), but not Safari. It’s either an awful iOS bug or some leak in the EN implementation and either way EN should be on top of this 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Weird.

With me it shows, it always shows, it does not disappear etc.

If yours is not showing properly, you should issue a support ticket. They can look into the logs, which forum users can’t.

You can install other browsers with iOS, but they all use the same engine, Apple web kit. I have several installed, Safari, Firefox Klar, DuckDuckGo browser among others. For me the sharing option in all of them look alike, showing the same apps, and showing the same options behind the 3-dot-more button.

• Like 1