Evernote not responding after upgrading to v10.6.9

I awoke the other morning to find that Evernote had upgraded itself to the latest version 10.6.9. However as soon as I clicked on anything, Evernote stopped responding and slowed my PC down to a crawl and makes lots of other applications stop responding too. I ended up having to restart my computer, however Evernote still does this. Before I open EN everything with my PC is fine. Even after restarting my PC the problem persists. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of EN but the problem persists. Please advise what I can do. I am unable to obtain an activity log from Evernote because it crashes as soon as I try to do anything.

Thanks

Caltor

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're a Business user,  though you'll have a separate personal account as well as the main business one - if you're talking about the personal account you can probably install the Legacy version of Evernote - ie go back to the 'previous' desktop version.  I don't use a business account though,  so whether that will affect any other activities I don't know.  If things go wrong you could always uninstall Legacy and go back to v10...

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Then probably something went very wrong with the update.

Probably the best way is to uninstall, restart the computer und install again. If it does not work then, support would be my next step.

You can try support instead, but they probably would advise to reinstall as well.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DanielRB said:

As of 1/24/21, 2:52 p.m.: After PC Evernote update abt. one hour ago, Evernote is not responding. Looks frozen. Even after PC restart!!!!!

I feel your pain. Could you start your own thread for your issue though please so it doesn't get confusing on this one. Thanks