Cannot login to Help Site

I am an Evernote Business user but every time I tried to file a support ticket your support portal logs me straight out. Tried on different browsers with cache deleted. Any idea what’s going on? Account email is williamli@bbi.io.1316524492_ScreenShot2021-01-15at14_41_39.thumb.png.a921054703d41a603f8e26d6a8a577b2.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 14.41.59.png

• Level 5

Habe you tried to log into the web client (not on the support page, but on the EN landing Page) yet ? If it works, the support tickets is top right, beside your name in a Dropdown-Menü menu.

P.S. I would remove that mail address, if you want to avoid being spammed.

• Like 1

Yes, I tried that. As soon as I arrive the support page logged in, it will log me out.

If I try to log in directly from the support page, it will also load and log me right out with a good bye message lol.

• Level 5

Try send a direct message from this forum to @Shane D. . I have posted this link to his attention as well.

In the DM it is safe to tell your mail address or other details, he will put you into contact with support. Remember, he is on office hours US west coast.

Else you could try the Twitter help address: 

On 1/15/2021 at 5:50 PM, PinkElephant said:

Try send a direct message from this forum to @Shane D. . I have posted this link to his attention as well.

In the DM it is safe to tell your mail address or other details, he will put you into contact with support. Remember, he is on office hours US west coast.

Else you could try the Twitter help address: 

Thanks, I will try to get his attention. My email address is already shared here, not worried about spam etc.

And yes, I have tweeted EvernoteHelps first before posting here.

• Thanks 1