MacOS End Key/Home Key start/end of document not start/end of line

Hi,

Have been using evernote for years and have a paid subscription (although just found out support seems to have removed despite my middle tier subscription).

I have noticed (not sure if it has changed recently) on a MacBook Pro with external full sized keyboard the home/end keys go to start and end of document, not start/end of line as is the case with every other editor I can recall. Is there a way to disable this "feature" and make it like a "normal" editor?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm not a Mac user and haven't upgraded to the latest version of Evernote (10.x), so can't comment on whether this is a bug or a feature,  but if you are on the latest version now,  it may help to install the Legacy (old) version,  which runs alongside the new app but retains all the original functionality.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I too would like the behavior of the Home/End keys to be configurable. I've never understood or liked Apple's view that Home and End should go to the begging and end of a document. It is far more common to want to go to the beginning or end of a line.

• Like 1