v10.3: Where is the option to share to Evernote?

I installed 10.3 today. Now, when I go to share a webpage to Evernote from Safari, the Evernote app is not an option. It's gone, and there is no option to add it back. Please advise where it went and how to get it back!

I'm on an iPhone X, running iOS 14.2.

UPDATE: Self-resolved and adding solution here in case others experience this too. I deleted 10.3, reinstalled it, and rebooted my phone. Not sure if the reinstall, or the reboot was the solution, but the option to share to the Evernote app is back.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to report that I had this issue reappear with the 10.5 update. Deleting the app, rebooting the phone, and then reinstalling the app fixed it. But, there seems to be something that is causing a hiccup that impacts my ability to see Evernote as a share option on upgrade upon the first download with some versions of the app update.

I'm now on an iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 14.4.

• Level 5

There seems to be an issue in iOS, not only with EN: When you update an app, it sometimes disappears from the share menu. This is reported for different apps under iOS, not only EN.

When this iOS bug is causing the problem, it helps to restart the iOS-device: The missing app will be back to the share menu after the restart.