Are there any interesting public notebooks out there?

Evernote is its own ecosystem. You can share notebooks and notes with other evernote users. It could be used as a sort of internet inside the internet. Does anybody know of any interesting public notebooks or collaborative projects out there? 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ehrt74 said:

Evernote is its own ecosystem. You can share notebooks and notes with other evernote users. It could be used as a sort of internet inside the internet. Does anybody know of any interesting public notebooks or collaborative projects out there? 

Hi.  I believe a lot of users share notes and notebooks as part of their social, family or work groups,  and it is possible to create a kind of mini-website by creating Tables of Content using public links to pages.  Some users (including me) have Evernote-driven blog pages via Postach.io. 

Most of these are niche-interest groups,  and many are not meant to be public - although a 'public link' is available for Notes,  the actual text (I believe) is still behind Evernote's server firewall and therefore not searchable by outsiders.  The only publicity such a link can receive is that generated by the owner or users of the page(s).

I don't know of any sites of interest.

• Thanks 1