Can't Find Evernote Executable

Hi all.

I'm looking for the executable and I've scoured the user\AppData\Local folder and have done a full system scan to look for it across my boot drive and storage drive and I can't find it.

I'm tempted to do an uninstall and a clean reinstall, but I thought I'd ask the community first on how to find the file using the default Windows 10 Search Tools.

Thanks,

CC

16 hours ago, CC13 said:

I'm looking for the executable and I've scoured the user\AppData\Local folder and have done a full system scan to look for it across my boot drive and storage drive and I can't find it.

In case you ever run up against this problem again with EN or a different program. If you have a shortcut to actually run the program (on the desktop or in the start menu) you can right click it at look at properties. Obviously if for some reason the shortcut has gone then this won't work.

• Evernote Expert
1 hour ago, CentralAla said:

Best I can tell, they seem to be moving it around with each new install? Anyway, the latest install for me is at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote.exe

I'm pretty certain that this is the path for the old version of Evernote. Take a look at the path I posted above... See if that exists on your PC as well.