Is there a way to change the keyboard shortcut for Find in Evernote Mac 10?

camner

Idea

Most, but not all, Mac apps use Command-F to initiate a search.  Evernote has chosen Option-Command-F for some unknown reason.  It's an extra mental step to have to remember that Evernote uses a different key combination.

Is there a way to change the key combination from Option-Command-F to Option-Command-F?

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, camner said:

Is there a way to change the key combination from Option-Command-F to Option-Command-F?

I moved your post the Mac Request forum
Users can indicate support using the vote button at the top left corner of the discussion

Since we're using Macs, we can change the shortcut to any menu item using Apple Preferences840528537_ScreenShot2020-12-06at20_27_45.png.4bc523000b2a9ef9d84acf93aba3774d.png

49 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I moved your post the Mac Request forum

Users can indicate support using the vote button at the top left corner of the discussion

Since we're using Macs, we can change the shortcut to any menu item using Apple Preferences840528537_ScreenShot2020-12-06at20_27_45.png.4bc523000b2a9ef9d84acf93aba3774d.png

Thanks, both for moving my post to the Mac Request forum, and for reminding me that one can map key combinations for specific apps.  I did that, and am a happier camper.