Problem with synchro Online <-> Desktop Version

HI, 

I've installed a desktop ver for Mac (working on Catalina) and can see that there's a problem with synchro between what I see online and later in app. For example I can see in my Basket Bin over 1500 notes and on Desktop it was seen only once and now it's a blank space. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you work on one device and then move to another you should be able to see your work up to date,  but the updates between devices aren't meant to be immediate.  It can cause issues if you have more than one active session at a time. 

Your Trash folder may or may not sync with any priority given that the contents are 'deleted' but you'd need to talk to Evernote support to resolve that.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Luke-Wolf said:

HI, 

I've installed a desktop ver for Mac (working on Catalina) and can see that there's a problem with synchro between what I see online and later in app. For example I can see in my Basket Bin over 1500 notes and on Desktop it was seen only once and now it's a blank space. 

It used to work fine if you synced when entering a device.  But with V10 no sync button and a built in lag in updates on the server.  So you have to wait..  Not an improvement.  🤷‍♂️