Make it Adaptable to Multitasking

Dr. Vishal Gohil

Idea

Please make Evernote adaptable to multitasking of Windows 10. In other applications when I click windows button + arrow key, they realign automatically and works really good but that is not happening with Evernote, I don't know the reason behind that. But, I will like to see Evernote getting exactly halved on screen so that I can comfortably write from another open app.

5 replies to this idea

13 hours ago, Dr. Vishal Gohil said:

In other applications when I click windows button + arrow key, they realign automatically and works really good but that is not happening with Evernote,

Not my experience. Windows key + arrows work the exactly same for me in EN as for other programs.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:27 PM, Mike P said:

Not my experience. Windows key + arrows work the exactly same for me in EN as for other programs.

When I try, Evernote window seems to be larger (than other apps) and I can't even resize it after certain point, result is another app is smaller in comparison to Evernote. I am on Windows 10 with HP laptop and using Evernote windows app with latest version (above 10 of course).

• Like 1

I've tried it again and measured the screen with a ruler and EN takes up exacltly half of the screen. Like you, if I drag the central devider I can only reduce it a certain amount - in my case to about 40% of the screen width.

4 hours ago, Mike P said:

I've tried it again and measured the screen with a ruler and EN takes up exacltly half of the screen. Like you, if I drag the central devider I can only reduce it a certain amount - in my case to about 40% of the screen width.

It seems EN has a minimum size on the window so it cant be resized below that in split screen mode, like Mike said it is about 40% on his, it is a bit more on mine so may be set as pixel size and be monitor dependant.