Readwise for integration and Filterize for cleaning up

We have different preferences but some integrations may serve many. Readwise will copy highlights and notes from over a dozen different apps and synchronise the content with  Evernote, Notion and Roam that preference architects, librarians and gardeners respectively (Anne-Laure Le Cunff model). 

Some of us have more than one preferences. Evernote is a magnificent bucket but the current UI does not enable efficient use. Is there another way to do it?

Filterize may be familiar to some allows the structuring and labelling of notes in Evernote to be automated. If you are the architect or librarian you will likely make your own rules. Some people have as many as 100 rules. Alternatively switch on the AI and let it to do the work for you. The AI is well suited to gardeners who are looking for new connections. Be warned, the AI is slow to come back with recommendations if you have a lot of notes.

https://whimsical.com/my-boards-EuAZz82HjxJrx7niL3nu9t

Screenshot (35).png

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Tamagotchi said:

Readwise will copy highlights and notes from over a dozen different apps and synchronise the content with  Evernote

Readwise is expensive - It's a manual process for me to copy quotes, highlights and notes

>>Filterize may be familiar to some allows the structuring and labelling of notes in Evernote to be automated

Filterize is a great automation tool, but also expensive
I roll my own automation using Applescript on a Mac

19 hours ago, DTLow said:

I roll my own automation using Applescript on a Mac

Yes, I have read of Java scripts used in a browser too for copy / pasting things. 

In the SaaS world, the cost of using multiple apps quickly mount up - from hundreds to thousands of dollars per annum.

In the COVID cost cutting measure I reduce my annual subscription costs by 30% but still spend too much. 

It is not only about what is possible but what one can afford.