Apple watch

PBP

Idea

10 replies to this idea

• Level 5

The watch app is available yet. It is said to return, no release date.

To make a quick note by speaking into my watch I use JustPressRecord instead. It syncs to the iPhone, where it makes the transcription.

What is nice: It keeps the audio, if you want it. You can share the transcription, the audio or both into EN.

Waiting for the watch app to return, though.

• Level 5

Great news, although it is probably another month or so.

Maybe a christmas present  🎁 🎄 ?

If they put all this into the next iOS release, it will be merry Christmas this year. Then the v10 app would be for the first time more feature rich than before.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

👏 It was mentioned it would come maybe with EN iOS 10.6. Now on 10.4, still counting ...

To grab a quick note on the fly the watch app was a game changer.

For the meantime I use JustPressRecord and share the notes into EN. It does transcription.

• Like 1

It now is farcical that they keep giving us 'features' that I immediately disable on the iOS app (various widgets, etc.) yet still have not restored Watch support.  If they could simply say 'nope, not coming back' that would be fine, we all can move on to Keep or OneNote or whatever.  But this year-long silence is ridiculous.  I would not at this point recommend Evernote to a friend or family member (i.e. negative NPS).