WebApp ver. 10.4.0 - multiple issues

Kolmir

Hi, with the very recent upgrade of Web Application to version 10.4.0 app becomes very unresponsive. Some notes load very slow or don't load at all! I need to click the refresh button in the browser or Ctrl+F5.
I use mostly the newest version of Firefox, MS Windows.

Moreover, search functionality inside notes (Ctrl+F) stopped working properly. WTF?!

It looks like it's getting worse with each new version... Brothel in fire..? 😉

I'am having big issues with the updated web application version 10.4.0 as well: (Instant) synching of edited and changed  notes in the web version seems to be broken, at least not reliable any more:

Changes seem not to be saved and written to the EN www.servers. This led in my case to repeated data loss (luckily reconstructable..)

I permanently get old versions of meanwhile more than once updated notes when updating / reloading the web frontend.
No matter and not difference if I check out and check in, clear cache or try to use FireFox instead of Chrome.

This way web version 10.4.0 is simply not usable - Please fixe this immediatly!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HeBoIz said:

I'am having big issues with the updated web application version 10.4.0 as well: (Instant) synching of adited and changed  notes in the web version seems to be broken, at least not reliable any more:

Changes seem not to be saved and written to the EN www.servers. This led in my case to repeated data loss (luckily reconstructable..)

I permanently get old versions of meanwhile more than once updated notes when updating / reloading the web frontend.
No matter and not difference if I check out and check in, clear cache or try to use FireFox instead of Chrome.

This way web version 10.4.0 is simply not usable - Please fixe this immediatly!

I AM ALSO HAVING THIS FREAKING DATA LOSS, WTF GUys I am working on a research , I want the old version. this one sucks ! You are ruining my day. This is so slow. worst upgrade ever fiucjk

HUGE ISSUES WITH DATA LOSS.

I am writing a ntoe and it just says ''There was an issue, reload please'' ,and my data is lost. I am loosing my temper and I will probably stop using premium and evernote altogether. FIX THIS!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HeBoIz said:

Whats up? Has web version 10.4.0 been withdrawn meanwhile?
Seems like version 10.3.1 is active again... 

Yep, I see version 10.3.1 too.

With 10.4.0 I eddied few notes yesterday, but most of them seem intact.

47 minutes ago, shambala said:

HUGE ISSUES WITH DATA LOSS.

I am writing a ntoe and it just says ''There was an issue, reload please'' ,and my data is lost. I am loosing my temper and I will probably stop using premium and evernote altogether. FIX THIS!

Massive/repeatable data loss is a red-light. It shouldn't happen for note-taking app! It's outrageous.

I remember a situation about 6-8 years ago, when there was once a small data loss because of some failure of EvN servers: CEO officially apologized and offered a free premium membership for a year for everybody who lost data.

Now? They seem to not giving a f... about...

• Like 1

Update. They changed working version to 10.4.2.

Search still doesn't work in FF. Search/Find windows goes into inactive/stealth mode after typing one or two characters.

Previously web app wasn't that bad... All good programmers and QA engineers have finally left the building..?