Web link not clickable

In the Web Client, if you click on a HTTP link, it didn't open up the link directly.  Instead, it shows you the HTTP link in a floating diaglog/box.  You click the HTTP link, it open up a tab/windows that shows "You are leaving Evernote".  Then you click "Continue", it finally brings you to the link you wanted.  3 clicks for every link!

I rarely used the Web Client previously, until Desktop v10 is introduced.  Was this the behavior previously?  Is this the new v10 Web Client hehavior?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, TonyLim said:

In the Web Client, if you click on a HTTP link, it didn't open up the link directly.  Instead, it shows you the HTTP link in a floating diaglog/box.  You click the HTTP link, it open up a tab/windows that shows "You are leaving Evernote".  Then you click "Continue", it finally brings you to the link you wanted.  3 clicks for every link!

I rarely used the Web Client previously, until Desktop v10 is introduced.  Was this the behavior previously?  Is this the new v10 Web Client hehavior?

Hi.  It's been the (unpopular) style for a while I believe - though it's similar to other sites that warn you as you leave their pages.

No, for a HTTP link, it should open up the link directly.  Not many other sites do that.  When I paste a HTTP link in Google Calendar, if I click on it, it open the HTTP link.  A floating diaglog/box that the new Web Client shows is really not required.