Can't modify note. Can't move note to trash.

Evernote 10.3.7 on OSX 10.15.7 Catalina.

The first problem I noticed was attempting to create new notes.  I created a new note, then I typed a title for my note and when I began typing text, the title disappeared. I went back to add the title and my text disappeared.  I then noticed that if I typed anything and waited a few seconds, it would return to being a blank note.  I tried restarting evernote a few times to no avail.  Then I decided to delete the note and create a new one.  I right-clicked the note and selected "Move to trash".  A pop-up correctly said "'Untitled' moved to Trash" and the note disappeared.  Then the note immediately came back.  

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, DaveRedundantCaptcha said:

Evernote 10.3.7 on OSX 10.15.7 Catalina.

The first problem I noticed was attempting to create new notes.  I created a new note, then I typed a title for my note and when I began typing text, the title disappeared. I went back to add the title and my text disappeared.  I then noticed that if I typed anything and waited a few seconds, it would return to being a blank note.  I tried restarting evernote a few times to no avail.  Then I decided to delete the note and create a new one.  I right-clicked the note and selected "Move to trash".  A pop-up correctly said "'Untitled' moved to Trash" and the note disappeared.  Then the note immediately came back.  

...and you now can't edit it or move it to trash?

• Level 5

There is a sort of corrupted notes on v10. I had it before, twice, not editable and not delectable.

The first time I uninstalled the EN client on my iPhone, the device where the note was created, and reinstalled. This made the,note disappear.

The second time EN v10.1 iOS got released, and finally allowed me to delete the note without uninstalling again.

I also just signed into the new Evernote. Mac. Catalina. 1) It is extremely slow, much slower than the previous version. I have lots of memory; that's not the problem. 2) I can't enter new text. Instead, the application selected a bunch of type and then when I tried to enter again, it ERASED it all. Good thing I backup notebooks frequently, but I will still lose a few days of input. Correction: It is now letting me type but it is VERY slow to show text being typed and it's causing my computer to turn its fan on. I'm going to reboot and see if that helps, but this is disappointing so far.