Keyboard Shortcut for Editing Tags

righteousdork

Idea

5 replies to this idea

9 hours ago, righteousdork said:

Anyone have any luck using this keyboard shortcut?

image.png.5399d7e80da28afdfc3b366cb94e70b3.png

I cannot get it to work.  Nothing else appears to be happening either, so I don't think it's mapped to another application.

I'm open to suggestions.

It's working for me. So is ⌘ ' to add tags. Either one will work for editing them.

I'm running the latest build and still can't get either of those shortcuts to work:

v 10.4.4 build 2096 public
Editor: v112.1.14477
Service: v1.23.6
© 2019 - 2020 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

I'm running macOS 10.13.6 on a 2011 MacBook Pro, which I know isn't the latest OS, but geez it's not that old is it?
I think I'm just going to revert back to legacy.

I have upgraded just about everything and I still have this problem.

10.8.4-mac-mas-public (458463)
Editor: v118.1.15148
Service: v1.28.1
© 2019 - 2021 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

I'm now running macOS 11.2 (Big Sur) on a new M1 MacBook Air.  This keyboard shortcut for editing tags just doesn't work for me at all.
I am going crazy over here trying to figure it out.

I can't find any ways to edit or remove tags either.  I'm a nee user but I'm also running MacBigSur.  Not able to right click on tags and there is no "Edit Tags" in any of the menus.  I had joined a shared notebook which had a ton of tags.  I've since left that notebook but cannot get rid of the tags.

On 2/12/2021 at 1:04 PM, LAQ said:

I can't find any ways to edit or remove tags either.  I'm a nee user but I'm also running MacBigSur.  Not able to right click on tags and there is no "Edit Tags" in any of the menus.  I had joined a shared notebook which had a ton of tags.  I've since left that notebook but cannot get rid of the tags.

In the left panel, click on Tags and there should be 3 dots (...) on each tag.  From there you can delete them, but I think you have to do it each one individually.