Outlook 2016 and on prem Exchange 2019 with Evernote Add-In

Googling this issue has turned up almost nothing.  I did a fresh install of the newest Evernote to my Desktop and the Add-in from the MS store.  Everything installed fine but when I click the "Save to Evernote" button in Outlook 2016 I get the following: Unfortunately we’re not able to support on-premise Exchange servers anymore for clipping emails.

Is this functionality gone from all accounts, free and paid?  Does this still function with an older version of the Evernote Add-in?  If so, where can I get that from?

Hoping this isn't beating a dead horse here on the forum but I don't see this exact issue when doing a search.

I am in the IT dept of our company so if there is anything technical that can be done to rectify this, I'm all ears.  This did work at some point on Outlook 2016 although it may have been when we were on an earlier version of Exchange.

Evernote.jpg

• Evernote Expert

The Outlook add-in does not exist in version 10.x and onwards. There is no indication that it will return in the future but who knows for sure.

The legacy version from Evernote may or may not include the Outlook add-in. You could go to the last main release version by downloading it from a service like FileHippo and that will include whatever add-ins were previously available on the desktop application.