I'm also having trouble finding the option. The help says I just click Share and then select "email a copy of the note" but that option is not showing for me. Is there a preference I need to adjust? Why has this disappeared after the update? I am using Evernote Premium app in Windows 10 home version 1903 (build 18362.1139):

v 10.1.7 build 0 public
Editor: v109.0.14125
Service: v1.20.26

This is also now broken for the browser version. 

• Level 5

It has disappeared because it is not yet implemented in v10. It is missing from the announcements of „coming soon“ items, so I think it will be unavailable for a while.

If this is essential for you, you can install the „legacy“ client instead or in addition: 

• Level 5

EN has announced they will continue to release until the app has roughly the functions as before, except some that will be discontinued permanently. However neither the to-be-released nor the discontinued list are complete.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047889234

Personally I think full reminders and e-mail a note are among functions that will return. Just nobody knows exactly when - this is one reason I decided to stick with legacy on my desktops. What is good: EN is improving on their communication, first by comprehensive release notes, second by giving some forward orientation on which features they are currently working.