Reminders on Web Client

I just received an email from Evernote saying that"Evernote Web Leveled up".

It says that in the Web version its now possible to use Reminders, Annotations and Sketches. 

None of these work in my web client either in Safari or Chrome.

Can anyone else can use these in the web client? (it says "Track deadlines with ease and express your ideas visually. Reminders, PDF annotations, and sketches are now available in Evernote Web."

Tried on Safari and on Chrome, cleared caches, logged out and back in, switched back to old version and back to new and no difference.

In the old web version added a reminder to a note, when I came back to the new web version I have an icon of a clock , but its not "clickable" , so cannot do anything with it. but its also just shown on the note with the added reminder.

Its not so important for me, Im finding workarounds with everything else in the apps, my question is more that once again Evernote announce something that doesnt seem to work, It looks to me that the release details sent by email yesterday as implemented and available are not, so why send it.

I do not have access to reminders, pdf annotations and sketches in the web client. Maybe some people do?