I paid for premium in apple subscriptions but my account still says "plus"

I'm having a number of issues I can't resolve so I upgraded to premium thinking that it might fix the bugs. I have a purchase receipt from Apple but I've logged on to Evernote on my phone, on the web, and in the new Mac app and it still says "plus" everywhere.

I'm having a similar issue. I paid for premium, and I have a receipt from both Evernote and Apple proving I paid. For a couple of days after the purchase, everywhere I log into Evernote said I have a plus subscription. Now my plus subscription has expired, and when I log into Evernote it shows me as having a basic account.

Also, I tried to click "Restore My Purchases" as it recommends here https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209004677-I-purchased-an-Evernote-subscription-through-iTunes-but-my-account-is-still-Basic, but that button is gone.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You could try signing out and then back in to 'refresh' the connection.  The payment systems are only loosely connected,  so it can take time to register a new payment.  If it didn't correct itself already,  you need to raise a support ticket.  -By the way I doubt it will have any effect on the bugs... there are lots.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  You could try signing out and then back in to 'refresh' the connection.  The payment systems are only loosely connected,  so it can take time to register a new payment.  If it didn't correct itself already,  you need to raise a support ticket.  -By the way I doubt it will have any effect on the bugs... there are lots.

Thanks gazumped. I've tried signing in and out now a few times and have a ticket open but still no luck. It's now been almost a week since I purchased premium and my account level is still basic. 

• Like 1

I’ve signed in and out multiple times. The only reason I wanted to upgrade to premium was to get better support on the other issues I’m having. Which are many. I’ve spent hours on chat rooms trying to figure things out, called Apple, sent tickets to EN without response. Ive use EN daily for 10 years without issues. Why all this trouble overnight.