'Viewing All Notes Bar' disappears, when I click on a Favorite-Note

ABEN

Idea

Hello there,

I hope this is a bug: When I click on a note in favorites, the whole 'Viewing All Notes Bar' disappears and so the Favorites-Note becomes way too large (especially when working on an iMac 27''). 

Like I said at the beginning: I hope it's a bug and not really meant to be, because I can't understand how, from an UI point of view, to make such an essential feature like the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' (or the related notebook) disappear and the Favorites-Note at the same time way too large...

Please let me know when it will be fixed again! :)

Viewing All Notes Bar' disappears.png

4 replies to this idea

Sure :)

When I click on the notebook icon on the top left corner of the note Favorite-Note (Click 2) it opens the related Notebook but the Favorite-Note gets replaced with another note (Test 3)...

So, my question is if it is possible, that the Favorite-Note (Test) still remains open, when I click on the notebook icon on the top left corner of the note Favorite-Note??? 

(Or the best solution is of course, when the 'Viewing All Notes Bar' is visible he whole time... Please implement this feature again like it was in the Legacy-Version :( )

Thank you

Favorite-Note disappears 1.png

Favorite-Note disappears 2.png

That's by design. If you click on a note from the sidebar, it omits the note list and only displays the note. If you want to show the notes in the notebook, click on the notebook icon on the top left corner of the note. 

Thank you for your response!

But then in many notebooks the particular favorite-note disappears (and thus the whole function does not make sense anymore)... :(

I please to improve it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ABEN said:

Thank you for your response!

But then in many notebooks the particular favorite-note disappears (and thus the whole function does not make sense anymore)... :(

I please to improve it!

I'm not sure I understand. Can you expand on this?