I've lost all my attachments (mostly PDFs) when I installed the latest version of Evernote on IOS14 on my iPhone and iPad. Once they synced up the windows desktop was also corrupted. Have no idea how I will recover. Have close to 11,000 notes. The history function doesn't show any history even though the note was a couple weeks old. I am running premium. Not sure if adding new features and new fancy design was worth losing data. As a DBA myself one thing you can't do is lose data. So much for a paperless office. Is there a way to restore the entire Evernote file to a couple of hours ago? Need help. Please.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, UpToLate said:

Is there a way to restore the entire Evernote file to a couple of hours ago?

Any personal backups?

I'm surprised at the corruption  
This data is stored on the servers would not be processed by your devices 

The same thing has just happened to me. I changed iphones today and when I changed my password, none of my notes are there. I can’t find an email address to send the activity report to. I am running Basic Evernote, have been using this for years and have a lot of data there. I can see nowhere to find the data online or on my devices. I did a backup of my previous phone today before changing phones and could try restoring again but am worried that there is no trace of my old notes. Any help out there?

On 9/26/2020 at 12:32 AM, CalS said:

Click on the Info icon and for the note and select note history to see what is there.

ScreenClip.png.557f3cb42a07259c9d5a1a4366a423b2.png

Hi

Thank you for the information, however I have tried this and the ïmported note" displays nothing as well

There are no local backups

I have uninstalled Evernote and reinstalled it, upon opening the program- the note showed missing content for a couple of seconds then it all disappeared again.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, gisela@sound-systems.co.za said:

Hi

Thank you for the information, however I have tried this and the ïmported note" displays nothing as well

There are no local backups

I have uninstalled Evernote and reinstalled it, upon opening the program- the note showed missing content for a couple of seconds then it all disappeared again.

Have you viewed the note via the web portal to see what is on the server?  Other than that I would contact support and get the note from any backups you might have.  Good luck.