Not receiving notifications

This one is rather strange: notifications have been working for me for a few days after upgrading to a Evernote 10, and after that, they stopped working. This might have coincided with the upgrade to iOS 14, but I am not sure. The items for which I should get notifications are showing just fine in Evernote itself, and in Settings notifications are allowed for Evernote. Anyone had a similar problem? Any tips on how to get notifications to work again?

‑Alex

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, avernet said:

notifications have been working for me for a few days after upgrading to a Evernote 10, and after that, they stopped working

Like reminders?   
I just tested and notifications are working for me

4 hours ago, DTLow said:

Like reminders?   
I just tested and notifications are working for me

Yes, reminders. Strange, isn't it? And I did get a notification tonight. I'm wondering if the problem could only happen if the reminder is set on the macOS app; or maybe if this was a note that existed before the update to 10.x, vs. a new note created since then. There are so many possible combination. Hopefully this one will resolve by itself, and thank you for chiming in!

‑Alex

I had the same problem with ipados 14 :  no option to setup  badge or any other notifications:  it was solved by EN Support :  if you receive a workchat ,  the  notifcations request will pop up  in your iPad / iPhone  and you'll be able to setup .The other option : create a reminder for today and earlier time ,  and after  saving you' receive the notifications request and back to normal .

It worked for me