There is not a feature to disable changing text to link feature its very anoying !

Hello,

I don't want let evernote change my any website link text to website link . Every time i have to manually disable links to leave it as only text. Can you please add a feature let evernote not change text to link anytime ? It's very annoying to do it for every website link. Please add that disabling feauture to evernote settings.

9 hours ago, mete80 said:

Hello,

I don't want let evernote change my any website link text to website link . Every time i have to manually disable links to leave it as only text. Can you please add a feature let evernote not change text to link anytime ? It's very annoying to do it for every website link. Please add that disabling feauture to evernote settings.

Just curious, but why would you not want your URLs to be rendered as links?

Also, could you please list which platforms and versions of Evernote you are using? The different versions work slightly differently but there might be a workaround for your specific platforms.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I understand your point to be that if you type the text http://www.google.co.uk you don't want it to become a clickable link. 

But as you see,  this Forum - which is not based on Evernote's software - does exactly the same.  It's a standard practice for most text processing apps.  If you don't want to use the links,  then just ignore them;  it's not possible (AFAIK) to change the process.