Wonky Display

TdeV

Idea

I've spent a year trying to get a new system installed (now on my 5th machine - Win10), so I've met this issue again and again.

It takes some effort to get the note display to display correctly, which for me is

Shortcuts (black) + note list + display of note

With "note list" I have this problem where the notes are displayed with the centre of the slide bar in the centre of the Note list. For some this might be handy, but not me. My left most column is the TITLE of the note, which is now buried.

I don't know what I did to solve this in prior instances (every installation). Can you help? TIA.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, TdeV said:

I've spent a year trying to get a new system installed (now on my 5th machine - Win10), so I've met this issue again and again.

It takes some effort to get the note display to display correctly, which for me is

Shortcuts (black) + note list + display of note

With "note list" I have this problem where the notes are displayed with the centre of the slide bar in the centre of the Note list. For some this might be handy, but not me. My left most column is the TITLE of the note, which is now buried.

I don't know what I did to solve this in prior instances (every installation). Can you help? TIA.

Screen clip would help understand/diagnose the issue.

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, TdeV said:

Thanks, @CalS, but sadly, it would take quite a while to make it anonymous.

Okay.  Though if you create a new notebook with a dummy note and take a screen clip you can pixelate name and shortcuts. 

• Like 1