Evernote 10.0 sync error with Android or Windows Evernote

The new iOS version of Evernote (10.0) fails to sync properly with other versions including Android & Windows.  To duplicate the bug, make a new note on the iOS version, put in a title, and type or paste some text.  Hit the green check to save and then open Evernote on Android or Windows; you'll only see the title and not any of the text as seen in the screenshot.

If you go back to the iOS version and edit the text in the note, the Android version might show the text but only to the previous first edit.   The error does not occur in reverse though; if you create the note on Android, it will sync properly with the iOS version as long as you don't edit the note on iOS.  

SyncError.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, markbyrn said:

The new iOS version of Evernote (10.0) fails to sync properly with other versions including Android & Windows. 

I see a problem, but I think it's more of a timing issue   
Updating the partial note on the server caused a conflict; I ended up with 5  copies of the note

btw
Evernote does not sync notes     device <> device   
The sync process is                       device <> server <> device

To view notes on server, use Evernote/Web at www.evernote.com

43 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I see a problem, but I think it's more of a timing issue   
Updating the partial note on the server caused a conflict; I ended up with 5  copies of the note

btw
Evernote does not sync notes     device <> device   
The sync process is                       device <> server <> device

To view notes on server, use Evernote/Web at www.evernote.com

Yes I realize Evernote sync isn't device to device but clearly there's an issue with the new iOS version server sync process that's not being properly detected by Android or Windows version of Evernote.  By the way, problem does not occur on two iOS devices running Evernote 10.0; the sync worked fine in that case.