Cannot get support

smiller57

Idea

I fear that my account has been hacked or corrupted and am trying to get support's attention. When I go to the Evernote support page as a premium user, it appears that I have two options, email or community. Even though I am a premium user, chat is not available to me. When I click on the email option and log-in, it takes me to my web instance of Evernote. The I click on the "need some help" button at the bottom right of the screen, it takes me to the initial log-in screen. It's a never-ending loop. I even tried twitter to get their attention. No luck. Granted, it's only been 2 or 3 hours, but if a premium user is telling them that they fear their account has been hacked, then I would expect a greater/quicker response. I have been a premium user for a long time and I am really disappointed about my support experience. I feel like Evernote can and should do better. I would also love nothing more than for this to be self inflicted issue, but even if it is, getting support, especially for a premium user, should NOT be this hard. DO BETTER!!!!

• Confused 1

1 reply to this idea