WebClipper in WIN PC/ Chrome not working....

Hi all,

My Web-clipper [v7.12.6.2] in my PC [Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64], Chrome [v83.0.4103.116] is not working and displays the following error. 

Clipper has encountered an error
Unknown error occurred.
UNK/UNK

{}

The log  I see has this error predominantly. 

WRN: DB set value error: UnknownError Internal error opening backing store for indexedDB.open.

Can some one help me out in fixing this? This is the first time I face such an issue in all these years. I refreshed the browser couple of times, even uninstalled & re-installed the extension as well, and they did not help me.

Thanks,

Gnana

• Level 5*

Hi.  Is this all clips,  or just one specific site?  Have you tried a different browser?  I have the exact same system setup as you on Brave (Chrome based browser) and its working fine.

I am also now having problems with clipping youtube.  Not working anymore.  Deleted and reinstalled, flushed cache, etc.  This is so, so frustrating.  When is Evernote gonna get it together and put out updates that don't break things!!!

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, js3 said:

I am also now having problems with clipping youtube.  Not working anymore.  Deleted and reinstalled, flushed cache, etc.  This is so, so frustrating.  When is Evernote gonna get it together and put out updates that don't break things!!!

I think in this case it may be Chrome who updated and left Evernote to catch up,  but they will soon.  Meantime - workarounds or bookmarks!

• 2 months later...