New Evernote web editor problem?

From copying to notes on the webpage, the format will be simplified automatically. At the same time, you can use ctrl + z to cancel the simplified format to ensure that the original webpage is the same. This introduces two problems:
1. After the format is automatically simplified, the font color is gone, and some sentences are highlighted, and are gone;
2. If it is the same as the original web page, you can't edit it now, you can only watch it, and you can only simplify the format to edit it;

I want to keep the style of the original webpage, and I also want to edit the content (modify the content of the original webpage). What should I do?

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, kevin kkk said:

I want to keep the style of the original webpage, and I also want to edit the content (modify the content of the original webpage). What should I do?

Hi.  This is not feasible using Evernote.  Keeping the style AND the original content is easy; but when the HTML content is copied into the note,  the codes controlling styles like bold and underline and font type and size are not viewable or editable - so any content changes often have... unexpected... results. 

It's possible to annotate a screenshot OR edit the text; but editing or revising a page is a job for an HTML editor,  which Evernote is not.

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  This is not feasible using Evernote.  Keeping the style AND the original content is easy; but when the HTML content is copied into the note,  the codes controlling styles like bold and underline and font type and size are not viewable or editable - so any content changes often have... unexpected... results. 

It's possible to annotate a screenshot OR edit the text; but editing or revising a page is a job for an HTML editor,  which Evernote is not.

But the current editor is very good, this problem is only the new version of the editor。

Current editor version: 

Version 7.14 (458244 Direct)
Editor: 69.3.10951 (15add1e)

mac OS.