No Reminders on iPhone 8 with iOS 13.1.1

Go to solution Solved by rcopeh,

Hi,

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious but since upgrading to iOS 13 I've stopped receiving reminder alerts.

When I check the notification section of Settings I can't even find Evernote. Has anything changed that I need to fix or am I looking at a reinstall, or is this known to be broken and I have to live with it for now?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

• Level 5

This is pure speculation. If you want to know more, you should probably issue a support ticket :

Apples own reminders app has changed a lot with iOS 13. Maybe these changes are not in sync with the actual EN app.

You are correct, no EN among the apps in the messages settings. The only EN app setting to show reminders is to send yourself an E-Mail. Since I use Things 3 for my tasks and reminders, I personally have no problems with missing reminders out of EN directly. But probably it is an issue for many users.

• Thanks 1
  • Solution

Hi,

In case anyone else is experiencing this, I found that uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote (followed by agreeing to background use and notifications) has fixed the issue.

• Thanks 1