(Archived) deleted-date for trash would be an ease

Hi all,

i'm missing - like in the trash from windows-XP - to sort notes in the EN-trash for the deletion date.

so notes would be shown in order i deleted them.

this could be very handy when looking for a special note which i know when i deleted.

especially because the trash is not searchable...

any ideas to this by you user-guys here? ;-)

• 1 year later...

Yes. I totally agree. Having an option to sort by deleted date in the trash would be immensely helpful. Or even a workaround that the modified date was changed when it was deleted and then you could sort by the modified date. Of course, when you restored the note, the modified date would have to revert to its original. This would make it easier to find any notes that you accidentally deleted.

Yes. I totally agree. Having an option to sort by deleted date in the trash would be immensely helpful. Or even a workaround that the modified date was changed when it was deleted and then you could sort by the modified date.

It does. At least in the Windows client.

Of course, when you restored the note, the modified date would have to revert to its original.

It doesn't do this...but then IMO, that's working correctly b/c by restoring it from the trash, you are modifying the note.

Yes. I totally agree. Having an option to sort by deleted date in the trash would be immensely helpful. Or even a workaround that the modified date was changed when it was deleted and then you could sort by the modified date.

It does. At least in the Windows client.

And currently, I believe, only in the newest Mac bata. At least for sure not on 3.0.6, the last stable release.

Guest mrossk

I also like this feature:

When you accidently delete a huge amount of notes then you can exactly see which notes this have been. But I think this date and time is only shown for deleted notes that you have deleted on this one computer. Notes that you have deleted on a synced computer are also visible in the trash but they don't have a date or time of deletion:

Picture

Marcel.

Archived