We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
ahernandez

RSS feed my Evernote

Hi all,

I'm using IFTTT to feed my Evernote with news. However, I don't want to overload my Evernote with thousands of news. Is there any RSS feed that I could integrate to Evernote that would let me to filter before feeding? 

Thanks!

Hi.  Better to send your news to a 'read it later' app like Pocket - you can save anything worth keeping to Evernote later.  I don't know of any way to filter a feed into Evernote other than by reading the content first.

Thanks gazumped! But, I think that Pocket works similar to Web Clipper. I'm currently using the latter, but I have to daily browsing to a lot of web pages looking for news that could be interesting. Thanks anyway for your time.

• Like 2

Hello Ahernandez,

I use Evernote on a hand, to handle/organize on going projects with sources, docs and notes. And daily I use Inoreader to have RSS feed. It has a cool design and a free version, on laptop or app (without ads).

Maybe can help.

hi, 

I also use Inoread, but did'nt use evernote functions at this time.

You can send articles to evernote manually, it is a free feature at this time.

And you can also create rules "if title contains ... and if content contains " then "action: send to evernote" or anything else available. 

It integrates to IFTTT but it's a paid feature.