Dear All,

I need some help regarding working on two free accounts. I have a single Evernote application and I want to use both free accounts simultaneously without logging out from the one.

Please suggest how can I achieve this requirement.

• Level 5

On one device, you can only be logged into one account at a time through the EN client.

You have to use 2 devices, if you want to use one of the clients, like the android client.

Or create one or both logins through the web interface, opening the account through a browser session. I do not know enough about Android whether this is possible there. Safari sends me to the app if I try this on the ipad. On a desktop, it should be no problem.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
7 hours ago, AZIM ANSARI said:

I need some help regarding working on two free accounts. I have a single Evernote application and I want to use both free accounts simultaneously without logging out from the one.

This is posted in the Android forum, and if that's the OS you're using, what @PinkElephant said s true. On Android, you neeed to log out of one account before logging into another.

On Windows, you can open up different instances of Evernote for different users at the same time.

One other possibility to consider: you can share notebooks to other users, in which case they appear as shared notebooks in their account. I do this on my Android device so that I can see specific notebooks from my work account in my personal account on my phone. This might be something that works for you, too.

• Thanks 1