Getting “Unsaved Scans” error after successful scan

For a month or two now, I am getting an error after every scan, even though the scan and save to Evernote is successful. I am running v2.3.1 on iOS 12.3 on an iPhone XS Max. 

I scan a receipt, save as PDF to my Evernote inbox, **get the confirmation that the scan was saved to Evernote**, and then - every time - after tapping “Done,” get a message that says “Unsaved Scans - Some of your scans have not been saved. Do you want to delete all scans?” The options are “Cancel” and “Delete All”. If I cancel, it goes back one step as if I’d not saved to Evernote. If I delete all, it deletes just the scans in my current session as if I’d just started the app. Either way, my scan is sitting there in Evernote. I have over half of the 256GB of memory on my iPhone available, so it’s not an issue with storage space. 

Is is this a known issue? Is it being worked on? Or is there a fix or workaround available?

8643B53C-A366-4DAA-BB0C-ED6103A2E15F.jpeg

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, PuzzleGuy said:

For a month or two now, I am getting an error after every scan, even though the scan and save to Evernote is successful.

Standard troubleshooting is to delete and reinstall the app

I received this response from Evernote Tech support a few days ago:

This issue should be fixed int he next update of the Scannable 2.3.2 that isn't available yet. We don't yet have a timeline for when that will be released, but keep an eye out for future updates and feel free to check in with us at any time.

My apologies for the continued inconvenience in the meantime.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,
Oleg T
Customer Support Representative II

• Thanks 2