All notes disappeared after upgrade to 7.9.1

• Level 5*

You can try using a app deletion tool like AppDelete that not only removes the app itself, for all of its related data.

Note that if you have any Local Notebooks they will be permanently lost, unless you have a good backup.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Greg9 said:

Just upgraded to Evernote for 7.9.1 from 7.9 and afterwards it said "Internal Database Error" and now all the notes are gone.

The master version of your data is stored on the Evernote servers.
You can verify your data is ok using the web platform at www.evernote.com

Confirm your data is ok, and then we can advise on fixing your device problem

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2019 at 12:26 AM, DTLow said:

The master version of your data is stored on the Evernote servers.
You can verify your data is ok using the web platform at www.evernote.com

Confirm your data is ok, and then we can advise on fixing your device problem

I am helping a client who has a similar issue.  All her notes, from several years, have disappeared from her Evernote account.  I have logged into her Evernote web account (with her permission) to check and have found exactly the same thing.  No notes.  I have opened a ticket with your support line.  The number is Ticket# 2851484 but have received no reply from them.  She is a premium subscriber and entitled to receive support on this issue.

I really need your help in resolving this issue.  Please advise!  Thank you.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, GenevaGuy said:

All her notes, from several years, have disappeared from her Evernote account.  I have logged into her Evernote web account (with her permission) to check and have found exactly the same thing.

Are you really looking at the account?  Are the notebooks still there? tags? trash?
Can you post screenshots.

I would have to work hard to make my notes disappear completeley disappear from my Evernote account.
It's do-able.  Delete all the notes, empty the trash ...

One thing about using the web.  Make sure you're not using the new beta version - it has problems.

• 1 year later...

I'm facing the same issue after upgrading, all of my notes since 2018 (except for one from February 2018) have disappeared from my account. I've installed the legacy app, it looks the same as my desktop and the web server, all notes missing. I do have another account, which I checked and it has all of the notes but I really need to recover 3 years worth of notes on this account.