Evernote equating and surpassing Wunderlist a must!!!!

Yousuf Ghani

Idea

I love Evernote. But for my tasks, reminders and team management of tasks with my team, nothing beats Wunderlist. I suggest taking a leaf out of this already invented wheel and make Evernote at least at par with all the features of Wunderlist. Be that making a segment of Evernote for this module and the other one the correct one, or synching features. but to be honest after using Evernote for couple of years, and then getting to know Wunderlist made me fall down!!! We do love Evernote but we miss Wunderlist features. We dont want to use Wunderlist if Evernote gives us all those features. Thanks

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

If you want specific features  added to Evernote, you should post them as separate, specific requests, assuming those feature requests don't exist already (if they do, then upvote and add commentary as necessary).

• Level 5*
On 2/24/2019 at 2:56 AM, Yousuf Ghani said:

I love Evernote. But for my tasks, reminders and team management of tasks with my team, nothing beats Wunderlist. I suggest taking a leaf out of this already invented wheel and make Evernote at least at par with all the features of Wunderlist. Be that making a segment of Evernote for this module and the other one the correct one, or synching features. but to be honest after using Evernote for couple of years, and then getting to know Wunderlist made me fall down!!! We do love Evernote but we miss Wunderlist features. We dont want to use Wunderlist if Evernote gives us all those features. Thank

I use both EN and WL.  Different products in my view, don't think they overlap much.  But to @jefito's post, if there are some specific reminder functions you would like to see added to EN, search the forums and add your vote.  Most of the asks probably already exist.

Archived