Touchpad Scroll Not Working After Update 6.17.5.8273

I just updated to 6.17.5.8273 and now I cannot scroll using my touchpad anywhere in Evernote desktop. I can scroll everywhere else on my laptop just fine, my touchpad works absolutely fine and I have not made any modifications to it whatsoever. I have already gone into options on the desktop app and there is nothing about touchpads that I saw.

I am not allowed to submit a ticket because Evernote only lets people who give them money do that. When I try to use the contact form, it tells me to submit a ticket. Very useless.

As of yet, I haven't seen anything about the touchpad issue with this version on the forums so I am posting this new topic. If anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it, please advise. If this is just another bug that Evernote doesn't care about, please let me know that as well. Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you know what version of Evernote you had prior to 6.17.5 it's pretty easy to step back.  All the older Windows versions are listed here - https://filehippo.com/download_evernote/history

AFAIK Evernote has never been very good for touch screen operation,  but my Dell touch pad works fine for scrolling and selecting in the same version of Evernote. 

Have you tried restarting your system?

Archived