I was researching a topic on the net, and clipping bits of screens shots and website. A couple of things appeared in the notes list in the ap. Of those, and a couple more appeared in the web version. The rest were absent. Also, in the past, some notes have just disappeared and I had to get them back from the web. Your app is great for homemade Pinterest, but hopeless for work. Bye. 

Well, bye soon. First I have to extract my stuff. Evernote: computer herpes. 

• Level 5*

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with whatever alternative solution you find.

In my case, I prefer to save sites as PDFs. It isn’t ideal, but it saves headaches down the road. Fortunately, there are several well-polished ways of getting data into the app.

On 11/20/2018 at 5:03 PM, GrumpyMonkey said:

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with whatever alternative solution you find.

In my case, I prefer to save sites as PDFs. It isn’t ideal, but it saves headaches down the road. Fortunately, there are several well-polished ways of getting data into the app.

do you save them as pdfs using the web clipper? I dont see this option. Chrome or mozilla?

• Level 5*
On 11/20/2018 at 3:33 AM, GrumpyMonkey said:

I agree, saving web pages as html code causes too many problems.
Not  sure how you're generating the pdfs, but we can also save screenshots as images.

Archived