Cannot view Reminders Iist OR All Notes by date created/updated iOS Evernote 8.16

Evernote iOS update has disabled the option to view All Notes by date created or date updated (only showing by name - which isn't particularly helpful with a lot of notes).

Reminders are also not showing in a list.

When selecting to view All Notes Evernote only displays "Create your first note" page. Reminders view only shows "No reminders" page.

The only way to find a recent note is to search by date in the title (if you name ALL your notes that way).

Is anyone else having this issue? Would love a quick solution, or is that being too hopeful?

Screenshots included. I am not new to Evernote, so NOT a startup or beginners issue. I have used Evernote for a number of years and have a few thousand notes.

20181107 IMG_3575 evernote ios all notes not displaying by date.PNG

20181107 IMG_3576 evernote ios reminders list not displaying.PNG

• Level 5*
On 11/6/2018 at 5:14 PM, j_k said:

Evernote iOS update has disabled the option to view All Notes by date created or date updated (only showing by name - which isn't particularly helpful with a lot of notes).

Click on the ... menu for note list sort options05A9C46E-6741-4644-B214-E804DF569405.thumb.jpeg.65505090a179a25dcf9d038ea798180f.jpeg

>>When selecting to view All Notes Evernote only displays "Create your first note" page. Reminders view only shows "No reminders" page.

You have no notes in this account.  Make sure you're using tne correct id/password

Thanks for your suggestion, Super Guru.

I actually have in excess of 5000 notes, and I am signed in with my correct details and still, the notes will display ONLY by 'Title' and NOT by 'Date Created' or 'Date Updated'. The Reminders list also shows nothing when I have 100+ active reminders. Being limited to viewing notes only by 'Title' is not helpful with 5000+ notes. 

The only positive I've been able to identify is I can still see 'Shortcuts' where I have a 'Master Note' that enables me to access my most important notes through the use of Evernote links, but it still doesn't help me get to my most recent notes. 

Any other ideas? ?

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, j_k said:

the notes will display ONLY by 'Title' and NOT by 'Date Created' or 'Date Updated'.

You posted a screenshot that said you had no notes.  Where are you seeing your 5000 notes?1988596268_ScreenShot2018-11-07at20_40_12.thumb.png.e54c8fb75e3ca70605d2cb3dbc7168b3.png

• Level 5*

I recommend you contact support at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

I noticed your first screenshot showed no service.  It helps to have a valid internet connection.

This problem is when I choose to view 'All Notes'. Some individual notebooks still show the notes, but others don't. I have no idea what's going on with it. Never had this problem before.

ISSUE RESOLVED... thank you! 

I was able to get my iOS device to sync properly, then uninstalled the application. 

After reinstalling, I did not allow the application to 'sleep' until ALL notes and reminders had been accounted for in the item count.

Full functionality was restored and the iOS application now seems to be working much better than it has been for weeks.

Thank you for all your assistance. Much appreciated. ?

Archived