Ctrl+C broken

KDulcimer

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried checking Tools > Options > Shortcut Keys to see what the keyboard shortcuts are set to? 

Windows I believe Windows reserves that key combination to itself.  You may need to choose an alternate option - I use Ctrl+6.  - No reason for that number specifically,  except it's fundamentally different from all the other shortcuts I use.

This is the web client forum, and I mentioned I'm using the web client.

I have now tested this issue on two different computers and confirmed it on both. One is running 32 bit Win 7, the other 64 bit Win 10. Ctrl+C DOES NOTHING. IT DOES NOT WORK.

I reverted back to the old Evernote and keyboard shortcuts work again. The issue is isolated to the new Evernote web client.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, KDulcimer said:

I got switched over without them asking. I don't appreciate being a gamma tester. For my purposes, it needs to *just work*. There's no call to break basic, basic, basic functionality.

You can switch back, if you desire. Go to settings in the Evernote web client, look for the Evernote Web entry, and click on the link that says "Go back to current version". Should do it for you.

Archived