Evernote Plus Account

I just wanted to see how what I would loose if I downgrade to the Basic Free account.  I looked at the "compare plans" list and it looks like I maybe can get away with the free plan.  The Premium plan of which I have been a user for many many years is really quite expensive.  I do not upload all that much any more anyway, but I do like to have access to my content.

SUDDENLY I am being offered something called "Plus Account".

I stopped the whole process at this point.

I went back to the plans page any cannot see the "Plus Plan".  I have no way to compare to the other plans as it is not available from Evernote.

What is going on here?  Is Evernote trying to pull my leg !!!  Is this really from Evernote or have I landed on some sort of Phising page.  If Evernore does not have the "Plus Account" then it would be nuts to select it, especially as I have no idea what it is.

Is this another ***** up by Evernote or am I being hacked?

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, thethomasdahl said:

I went back to the plans page any cannot see the "Plus Plan".  I have no way to compare to the other plans as it is not available from Evernote.

For a features comparison, see https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157-Which-Evernote-product-is-right-for-me-

The Plus account has been discontinued but is still available for existing customers

Archived