Recent botebook on mobile (iOS, Android)

I am having an issue with the recent notebook on my android as it does no show the same as my web version. A friend has the same issue on her iphone.

Are recent notebooks different on mobile?

Do they show recently changed on mobile rather than recently changed in the EN account?

Many thanks

Margarida

• Level 5*

Hi.  I really don't know if this has changed.

I've been using Evernote on desktop and mobile for nearly 10 years,  and I've never noticed any differences between devices with recent notebook searches. With new versions coming out a few times each year (apart from the web version,  which 'might' have an upgrade this year...) it's often difficult to know whether any apparent changes in behaviour are by design or just bugs. 

I tend to make notes and notebooks to which I find it important to have access 'offline searchable' so they're always available,  and I use saved searches - including "updated:day-7" which is 'stuff that changed this week' - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828-How-to-use-Evernote-s-advanced-search-syntax

I don't know whether I'd prefer 'recent changes' to be account-specific or device specific (account level might be confusing if there are shared notebooks...).

Saved searches might be a way around any current issues you may have.

Archived