We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Stop photo capture from camera

Recently my Evernote app started notifying me that it wants me to save pictures? These are pics that I took with my camera for personal use and I don't want them in Evernote. How do I stop Evernote from trying to capture these pics? I will put my pics in Evernote when I want them there.

• Like 1
On 6/30/2018 at 8:29 PM, Dsimkovic said:

Recently my Evernote app started notifying me that it wants me to save pictures? These are pics that I took with my camera for personal use and I don't want them in Evernote. How do I stop Evernote from trying to capture these pics? I will put my pics in Evernote when I want them there.

What device are you using the Evernote app on? iOS?

• Level 5
On 6/30/2018 at 8:29 PM, Dsimkovic said:

Hi, @Dsimkovic, and welcome to the forums! If this is happening on Android, see my post (with a solution):

in this earlier thread:

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2018 at 1:29 AM, Dsimkovic said:

You should go to "Settings" --> "Collect Documents" labels a "Collect notifications" Checkbox. Uncheck it. That's it.